- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 ¼ cups pecans chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 premade pie crust or homemde crust
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl and stir in butter. Add in remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Pour into the prepared pie shell and cover edges of pie crust with tinfoil to prevent them from over browning.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes, reduce heat to 350°, and bake for an additional 35 minutes. Cool completely.
If desired, toast the pecans before baking. Place them in a dry pan and cook over medium heat stirring until fragrant. This makes them extra crunchy and flavorful.Pecan pie is done baking if it’s a bit wiggly but not wet. It should be sightly set but a bit of movement is ok, it’ll set more as it cools.Store leftover pecan pie in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Cover with plastic wrap & foil and freeze for up to 2 months.
Calories: 457, Carbohydrates: 47g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 29g, Saturated Fat: 10g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g, Monounsaturated Fat: 12g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 72mg, Sodium: 212mg, Potassium: 144mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 34g, Vitamin A: 426IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 50mg, Iron: 1mg