- 2 medium zucchini (about 4 cups shredded)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 2 tbsp almond flour (heaping)
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Grate the zucchini and then drain out the excess moisture. There are two ways to do that: (1) place it in a cheesecloth or brand new dish cloth and squeeze it out or (2) place it in a fine strain colander over a bowl and let the liquid drip out for about 10 minutes. Push it down with a few paper towels to remove even more water.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the drained zucchini, parmesan cheese, eggs, almond flour, and seasoning.
- Pour oil into a frying pan over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, scoop 1/4 size cups into the pan. Use a spoon to push them into the oil until flattened like a pancake.
- Fry until golden brown and crispy, about 2-3 minutes on each side.