On a ketogenic diet and looking for easy chocolate keto dessert recipes? These low carb brownies are super moist and delicious! They’re made with simple ingredients including almond flour and swerve.Course: DessertKeyword: brownies, easy, keto, lowcarbServings: 16
- 2 eggs (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup melted butter (cooled)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup swerve
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- handful of walnuts or sugar-free chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease or line an 8×8 baking dish or small round pan.
- In a large bowl, mix everything together until well combined (start with your wet ingredients and then slowly mix in the dry).
- Pour the batter into your baking dish, and bake for about 25 minutes. The center should be pretty moist when you pull them out of the oven as they will continue to bake in the pan.
- Allow them to cool for about 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!