Back to Top
- 9 inch pie crust you can use my recipe for Homemade All Butter Pie Crust or you can use refrigerated pie crust and cook the pie crust following the directions on the box.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 cups mini marshmallows about 6 ounces
- 1 12 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips about 2 cups
- 2 cups whipping cream or heavy cream
- Shaved chocolate for topping
- *Bake pie crust in 9 inch deep pie dish for 20 min if using my Homemade All Butter Pie Crust and set aside to cool, or cook the pie crust following the directions on the box.
- Heat milk, marshmallows and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate and marshmallows are melted and blended.
- Set the chocolate-marshmallow mixture aside to cool until barely warm to the touch, about 30 minutes.
- Beat whipping/heavy cream in chilled medium bowl until soft peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cooled chocolate mixture. Pour into pie shell. Refrigerate uncovered about 8 hours or until set.
- Garnish with milk chocolate curls and whipped cream if desired. Immediately refrigerate any remaining pie after serving.
No tags for this post.