Back to Top
- 6 8 inch Tortillas makes about 24-30 rounds
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter melted
for the cheesecake filling
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
Homemade Blueberry SAUCE (This makes about 1 cup of filling)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries about 8oz
- 5 Tablespoons warm water
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice optional, but recommended for best flavor
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
for the canned blueberry filling option
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F. Combine graham cracker crumbs and cinnamon in a bowl and set aside.
- Cut 4-5 rounds out of each tortilla shell with a cookie cutter to get about 24-30 shells. Dip each into melted butter then coat in graham mixture crumbs.
- Flip a muffin tin upside down. Place the tortilla pieces in between muffin cups. Bake 10 minutes until just golden brown. Let cool in pan.
- HOMEMADE BLUEBERRY SAUCE – Whisk together the warm water/lemon juice and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Combine the blueberries and sugar in a small saucepan over low-medium heat, for about 4-5 minutes, until blueberries just start to break apart.
- Mix in the cornstarch/water. Gently simmer for 3 minutes until the sauce begins to thicken. Set aside and let it cool to room temperature before using.
- Beat cream cheese, heavy cream, powdered sugar, lemon zest and vanilla for 2 minutes, using medium speed, until it thickens. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Transfer to a piping bag.
- Pipe the taco shells with cream cheese filling and top with 1/2 tsp blueberry pie filling. Sprinkle with additional graham cracker crumbs, optional! Enjoy!
No tags for this post.