Mayonnaise: 6 tablespoons
Mustard sauce: 2 tablespoons
Hot sauce: 1 tablespoon (or the desired amount)
Chives: 2 stalks
Paprika powder: 2 tablespoons
Pepper: 1 pinch
Salt to taste
How To Make Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Place the eggs in a pan with enough water, then cook over high heat for 10 minutes, once it reaches boiling temperature.
- Once done, remove the eggs from the heat and let them rest in the same saucepan for 5 minutes.
- After this time, place ice and water in a different bowl.
- At this stage, you can remove the eggs from the hot water. Then place them in the bowl with ice and cold water; leave for 5 minutes. This makes it easier to remove the shells.
- Be sure to remove the shells from the eggs and cut them in half. Always remember to remove the yolks and keep the whites in the shape of a canoe.
- Then you’re going to get a bowl, mash the yolks with a fork. You can then add the mustard, the mayonnaise, the hot sauce, pepper, and salt.
- Alright now, you have to put the previous mixture in the eggs in the place of yolk previously.
- Make sure the chives or parsley are washed and cut into small pieces.
- Use paprika powder and chopped chives or parsley to sprinkle the stuffed eggs.
- Finally, put the stuffed eggs in the refrigerator for no less than half an hour. Serve it cold.