Back to Top
- 1 C. Butter unsalted and softened
- ¼ C. Granulated sugar
- ¾ C. Brown sugar
- ¼ C. Powdered instant coffee
- 2 C. All purpose flour
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 Large eggs
- ⅔ C. Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- ⅓ C. Granulated sugar for rolling the cookies in
- Dark chocolate candy wafers
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the butter, ¼ cup of granulated sugar, brown sugar, and instant coffee to a mixing bowl. Beat on high until smooth.
- Place the flour, vanilla, eggs, baking soda, and cocoa powder in the mixing bowl, and beat until a well-combined dough has formed.
- Roll the dough into 3 dozen evenly sized balls, and roll each of the dough balls into the ⅓ cup of granulated sugar to coat well.
- Place the coated dough balls onto a parchment or silicone mat lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool for a minute or so, and then top each baked cookie with a dark chocolate candy wafer.