for 8 truffles
- 1 cup custard cream(200 g)
- ⅓ cup cream cheese(75 g)
- ⅔ cup milk chocolate(100 g), melted
- Blend up all of the biscuits until they resemble bread crumbs, save ¼ (about 50g (¼ cup)) for later.
- Add the cream cheese and blend again for another 30 seconds or so until everything is combined but not a dough.
- Form the mixture into about 8 little balls using your hands and refrigerate on baking paper for 1 hour.
- Break the chocolate into small squares and melt it. This can be done in the microwave by heating on full for 30 seconds at a time and stirring, repeating this process until creamy.
- Coat the custard cream balls with the chocolate and then with the leftover blended biscuits.
- Chill for another 30 minutes.