Just a few ingredients is all it takes to make this ultra flavorful crock pot pork roast and gravy. The pork melts in your mouth and is delicious with potatoes and vegetables.
- 3 lb. Pork Shoulder, give or take in size
- 10.5 oz. cream of chicken soup
- 10.5 oz.cream of mushroom soup
- .87 oz. packet pork gravy mix
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 cups carrots
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 3/4 tsp oregano
- 3/4 tsp thyme
- 3/4 tsp sage
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Mix the soups and gravy mix together in the slow cooker.
- Pat the pork dry with paper towels and press seasoning mix firmly onto the surface of the pork.
- Add the pork to the slow cooker along with the carrots and sliced onions.
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours, or on high for 5.
- Serve with potatoes and enjoy!