This simple and delicious Crockpot pork and sauerkraut recipe is easy to make and great for family dinners. It goes great with mashed potatoes and salads or you can eat it over noodles or all by …
- 2 lb boneless pork loin
- 2 16 oz bags refrigerated sauerkraut
- 1 Can beer
- ½ cup apple butter or 1 large apple sliced
- ¼ brown sugar, eliminate if you don’t like sweet sauerkraut
- 1 large onion sliced
- Put meat in crock pot
- Cover with sauerkraut
- Put sliced onion and apple butter on top of kraut
- Pour beer over top of all.
- Cover and cook on high for 6 hours.
- Serve over mashed potatoes