- 10.75 ounces cheddar cheese soup
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix (1 package)
- 32 ounces frozen Southern-style hash browns (the diced potatoes kind)
- 8 strips bacon diced and cooked crispy
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soup and milk until combined. Then whisk in the ranch dressing mix. Set aside.
- To a 5-quart slow cooker, add the frozen potatoes, ranch/soup mixture, chicken, and bacon. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours, or until the chicken is fully cooked and the potatoes are tender.
- Take the cover off the slow cooker, sprinkle the top with cheddar cheese. Re-cover and cook for another 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Serve warm.
This recipe is made with raw chicken, not frozen.
Calories: 648kcalCarbohydrates: 53gProtein: 31gFat: 33gSaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 101mgSodium: 1531mgPotassium: 1369mgFiber: 3gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 665IUVitamin C: 19.3mgCalcium: 301mgIron: 2.8mg