Rich, creamy over-the-top peanut buttery fudge is so easy to make, even the kids can make it. This is one of the best peanut butter fudge recipes I’ve ever tasted, and it is beyond simple to make. This recipe is gently adapted from Alton Brown’s
- ▢1 cup butter (do not use margarine, it will not work)
- ▢1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ▢1 teaspoon vanilla
- ▢3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- DIRECTIONS for the microwave: Combine the peanut butter, butter and vanilla in a glass bowl and melt in the microwave for 90 seconds. Stir to combine, it should come together very quickly and be smooth and creamy. Slowly add the powdered sugar a cup or so at a time. Stir to combine thoroughly.
- DIRECTIONS for the stove-top: Combine the peanut butter, butter and vanilla in a medium-size saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir to combine, it should come together very quickly and be smooth and creamy. Remove the pan from the heat and slowly add the powdered sugar a cup or so at a time. Stir to combine thoroughly.
- Grease an 8-9″ pan with butter or line with parchment. Transfer the fudge mixture to the pan and press into the pan. Chill for at least 4 hours before cutting. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Calories: 99kcal · Carbohydrates: 9g · Protein: 1g · Fat: 6g · Saturated Fat: 2g · Cholesterol: 10mg · Sodium: 58mg · Potassium: 36mg · Sugar: 9g · Vitamin A: 120IU · Calcium: 3mg · Iron: 0.1mg