Crack chicken soup is a creamy broth-based soup with chicken, bacon, broth, milk, cream cheese and vegetables. This creamy chicken soup is perfect for all the time.
- 2 C. Shredded chicken
- 1 Can cream of chicken soup
- 1 C. Milk
- 6 C. Chicken broth
- 8 oz. Cream cheese
- ½ C. Carrots diced
- ½ C. Celery diced
- 1 Onion chopped
- 10 Slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. Ranch seasoning mix
- 3 tsp. Minced garlic
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- 2 C. Shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. Angel hair pasta
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Place the olive oil in a large pot over medium high heat.
- Add the celery, onion and carrots to the pot, and saute until becoming tender.
- Whisk together the milk and can of soup in a bowl, and then pour into the pot
- Place the ranch seasoning, garlic and garlic powder into the pot along with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cream cheese to the pot and stir until the cheese is completely melted.
- Pour the chicken broth into the pot and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Mix the shredded chicken and crumbled bacon into the pot, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the shredded cheddar cheese and angel hair pasta broken in half into the pot. Continue to cook on low until the pasta is tender.