1/4 Cup Butter Unsalted
1/2 Cup brown Sugar
1 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla
8 oz Cream Cheese
3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 cup Chocolate Chips Semisweet Mini
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and continue to cook until just starting to brown.
- Remove from heat and pour into another bowl to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese, brown sugar and powdered sugar for 1 minute, or until smooth.
- Add in the vanilla and beat again.
- Slowly beat in the cooled butter mixture and beat again for another minute or until all ingredients are properly combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Serve with Vanilla Wafers or Graham crackers.