Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers are sweet and crunchy, made with graham crackers and melted chocolate, and the PERFECT no-bake treat!
- ▢12 graham cracker sheets cut in half
- ▢16 ounces semisweet chocolate disks
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments.
- Dip the graham cracker halves, tapping with a fork, scrape most of the chocolate off the fork and place onto parchment paper to harden.
- Place remaining chocolate into piping bag and squeeze over graham crackers and allow to harden fully before eating.
Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 48mg | Potassium: 119mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1.5mg