Back to Top
- https://7f31ac9e640a25c5a2c4d76cf4782eb7.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-37/html/container.html1 pound hamburger meat or ground turkey
- 1-2 Tablespoons taco seasoning, more or less to taste
- 1 medium sweet onion , chopped finely
- 1 green bell pepper , chopped
- 1 red bell pepper , chopped
- 15 ounce can black beans , drained and rinsed
- 15 ounce can kindey beans , drained and rinsed
- 15 ounce can pinto or white beans , drained and rinsed (optional)
- 15 ounce can corn
- 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 10 ounce can Rotel
- 15 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Salsa , fresh is best
- Brown hamburger in a large pan over medium-heat. Add in the onions, bell peppers and saute for a few minutes.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until combined. Let simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. You can add a little water if it starts getting too thick. If you have more time, let it simmer longer.
- Top with sour cream and cheese. Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!