Prep time: 20 minsCook time: 40 minsTotal time: 1 hourServes: 9 Best Ever Frozen Cheesecake Brownies, is easy to make from scratch recipe, which is a delicious summer dessert, that is great for kids, potlucks or house parties. These Brownies are scrumptiously rich and very fudgy, that have a creamy cheesecake layer in the middle. A perfect cheesecake and brownie combination that can be a sweet treat for your family and friends.INGREDIENTS
- ½ cup butter
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 16 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1½ cups granulated sugar divided
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup +2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
Other ingredients for Decoration
- Whipped Cream
- Strawberries or Summer Fruits
- Vanilla Ice-cream
- Sprigs of Mint
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease an 8×8-inch baking pan, and line with greased baking paper.
- In a saucepan, over low heat, melt the butter and chocolate chips, stirring all the time, until melted. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese and ⅓ cup sugar together until smooth.
- Beat in egg and 2 tablespoons flour. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, beat remaining sugar and eggs together until smooth and well-combined.
- To this mix, add the vanilla essence and chocolate mixture, and mix until well-combined.
- Stir in the 2 cups of flour and salt until combined.
- Carefully spread ¾ of the brownie mixture into the prepared baking tray.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over brownie layer, and spread evenly.
- Top with the remaining brownie mixture and gently spread out to cover the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in the oven, for 40-50 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick comes out with just a few fudgy crumbs. Allow going completely cold
NOTESTo make cutting easier, put into the freezer for at 45 minutes, and cut just before you serve to your guests.
If you feel like pushing the boat out, serve with mixed summer berries: strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries, whipped cream or ice cream of your liking.
Store in an airtight container, for up to a week in the fridge or a month in the freeze