Turn your muffins into a lovely cake with this Chocolate Chip Muffin Cake!
- 3 cups (360g) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (150g) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup (170g) unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (340g) chocolate chips
- confectioners’ sugar, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour (or use a baking spray with flour) a 10- or 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Whisk together the flour, brown sugar, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Make a well in the center of the mixture.
- Place the eggs in a small bowl, and beat them lightly. Add the cooled butter, milk, and vanilla, and stir to combine. Pour into the well in the flour mixture. Stir just until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan, and spread evenly. Bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until a pick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool the cake in the pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Then transfer the cake to a wire rack to cool completely. If desired, sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar before serving.