* 1/4 cup olive oil
* 4 chicken thighs with skin and bone (about 1.5 lb.)
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
* 1 lb. potato cut in chunks ( I used small red skin potato)
* 4–5 garlic cloves thinly sliced
* ½ cup dry white wine
* ½ cup chicken stock
* 2 Tablespoons salted butter
* ½ Tablespoon dried oregano
* 1 teaspoon dried thyme
* 1 teaspoon red crushed red pepper flakes-optional
* 2/3 cup fresh or thawed frozen peas
* fresh parsley-chopped
* fresh lemon juice
* Over medium high heat, in a large ovenproof skillet, heat ¼ cup of olive oil.
* Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper and place in the skillet. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown on all sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
* Place potatoes chunks in the same skillet, season with oregano, thyme, red pepper flakes and cook until potatoes are golden brown on all sides (about 10 minutes) stirring occasionally.
* Add sliced garlic and saute for one minute.
* Add salted butter, white wine and chicken stock and deglaze the pan. Stir in peas. Simmer for 4-5 minutes.
* Return the chicken in the pan and stir everything together and place the skillet in a preheated oven.
* Bake 20-25 minutes at 375 F.
* Serve with fresh parsley and drizzle with lemon juice if desired.