- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables thawed
- 1 cup cooked chicken diced
- 1 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 16.3 oz can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, combine vegetables, chicken and soup; mix well.
- Press each biscuit into 5 1/2-inch round.
- Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups.
- Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming 3/4-inch rim.
- Spoon a generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each.
- Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 375°F 20 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.
- Use Taco Seasoning: Add Taco Seasoning to make a spicy version.
- Mix up the Cheese: Try a variety of different cheeses to make different versions of the these Chicken Pot Pie Puffs
- Veggie it Up: I love to add mushrooms and even a little bacon but use broccoli, cauliflower or whatever vegetable you have.
Estimated Nutritional Information
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 756mg | Potassium: 258mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 5043IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 237mg | Iron: 2mg
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/