- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 package (1 ounce) low-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup creamy ranch dressing
- 10 hard taco shells
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato diced
- sour cream
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray. Add the chicken and cook until no longer pink. About 10 to 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over the chicken and stir ( do not add water). Continue to stir and cook chicken until it’s coated in seasoning. Pour in the ranch dressing. Stir until combined and cook until mixture is thoroughly heated. Another 5 to 7 minutes. Turn off heat.
- Spoon warm chicken into heated taco shells. Top with desired toppings and more ranch dressing, if desired. Enjoy! ♥