- ▢10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- ▢14 ounces canned artichoke, well drained and finely chopped
- ▢1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ▢1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ▢1/2 cup mayonnaise
- ▢1/2 cup sour cream
- ▢1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ▢salt and pepper to taste
- ▢Using a kitchen towel or paper towels, squeeze the thawed spinach dry to rid of excess liquid.
- ▢In a bowl, combine artichoke hearts, spinach, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir until well-distributed.
- ▢Transfer to a baking dish and bake in a 350 F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through and top is lightly browned. Serve immediately.
Calories: 175kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 395mg | Potassium: 96mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2955IU | Vitamin C: 2.5mg | Calcium: 178mg | Iron: 2.6mg