• 8 ounces medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• 1/3 cup mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup sour cream
• 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
• 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
• 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
• 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1 French baguette, ends trimmed and cut into 1/3-inch slices
• 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
Place shrimp in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil and garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine. Place into oven and roast just until pink, firm and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes. Let cool before dicing into bite-size pieces.
In a large bowl, combine shrimp, mayonnaise, sour cream, mozzarella, Parmesan, onion powder, thyme and oregano; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Place baguette slices in a single layer onto the baking sheet. Top with shrimp mixture; sprinkle with cajun seasoning. Place into oven and bake for 6-8 minutes, or until cheeses have melted.
Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.