- 3 orange slices, halved
- Fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2-1/2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1-1/2 cups ginger ale
- 2 bottles (750 ml each) brut champagne, chilled
- 1 bottle (375 ml) sweet white wine, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Line bottom of a 6-cup ring mold with orange slices and cranberries. Combine pineapple juice and ginger ale; pour over fruit. Freeze until solid.
- Just before serving, unmold ice ring into a punch bowl. Gently stir in remaining ingredients.
3/4 cup: 165 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.