No more boring side dishes when you make these Brown Butter and Garlic Roasted Peas. These easy peas are cooked in the oven for an easy side dish recipe the whole family will love!
- 2 bags (12 oz) frozen peas, slightly thawed *See Note
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 garlic cloves, peeled
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a skillet until it’s just turning brown then remove from the heat.
- Put the peas on a baking sheet with an edge to it (so the butter doesn’t drip) and pour the butter over the top.
- Add the garlic cloves and toss to coat the peas in the butter.
- Roast for 20 minutes, tossing once between cooking. Remove from the oven, toss once more and then serve immediately.
This recipe uses regular sized frozen pease NOT petite frozen peas. Petite peas are much smaller and will cook in half the time listed here in this recipe.