Back to Top
- 9-11 graham crackers, finely crushed
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 8 oz cream cheese bars, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs plus 1 yolk, room temp
- 1-1/2 cups water
- In a medium bowl add the graham crackers, sugar and melted butter.
- Mix together until fully combined.
- Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of a 6″ springform pan.
- Place into the refrigerator.
- Add the cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Add the sugar and mix until combined.
- Add vanilla and egg, one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Cover the cheesecake with foil and loosely wrap the pan.
- Fold a long piece of foil in half and place under the cheesecake pan.
- Fold up the ends to form a sling.
- Place the rack into the bottom of the instant pot and pour water into the pot.
- Place the cheesecake and sling into the instant pot.
- Close the instant pot and the pressure release valve.
- Set the instant pot to manual, high pressure for 30 minutes.
- Let steam release naturally for 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove the cheesecake.
- Allow to cool for 1 hour.