- 1 lb ground beef lean
- 1 (1-oz) package taco seasoning
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10.5 oz).
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (10.5 oz)
- 2 Tbsp minced dried onion flakes
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes (10 oz).
- 1 (8-oz) jar Cheez Whiz
- dash Tabasco
- Worcestershire Sauce by Perrins & Lea
- Salt and pepper to your liking
- Tortilla chips crushed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
Preheat oven to 350oF. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
In a large skillet, cook ground beef until it is no pinker. The fat should be drained. Stir in the taco seasoning and water. Let it simmer for approximately 5-10 minutes, or until almost all of the water has been absorbed.
Combine the soups, tomatoes, Worcestershire Sauce, Cheez Whiz Tabasco, and tomatoes in a saucepan. Heat on medium heat until blended. Season with salt and pepper as needed. Set aside.
You can cover a casserole dish with enough crushed tortilla chips to cover it. Spread half the taco meat on top of the chips. Top with half the Rotel mixture. Sprinkle half the cheddar cheese over top. Continue to add the cheddar cheese and the rest of the mozzarella.
Bake for 35-45 minutes or until bubblyNo tags for this post.