- 2 lbfresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- 12 slicebacon, uncooked
- 1/2 clight brown sugar
- 1/2 cbutter
- 1 Tbspsoy sauce
- 1/2 tspgarlic salt
- 1/4 tspfreshly ground pepper
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Divide asparagus spears into 12 bundles (3-4 pieces each). Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each bundle, starting 1/2″ from the bottom of the tips. Secure the bacon-wrapped asparagus with a toothpick. Arrange the bundles in a shallow baking pan.
- Combine brown sugar and remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan; heat mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Pour mixture over asparagus bundles.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until spears have begun to wilt and bacon looks fully cooked. Enjoy!