- 1 package of bacon, cut into small pieces
- 4 boneless thick cut pork chops
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 8 oz pre-sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 oz shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and cook in a large pan over medium high heat until bacon is crispy. Set bacon aside and leave the grease in pan.
- Place a piece of saran wrap on counter and place pork chops on top of saran wrap. Place another piece of saran wrap on top of the pieces of pork chops and beat with a meat tenderizer until they are flat.
- Season both sides of the pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to your liking. Place the pork chops in the pan with the bacon grease. Cook over medium high heat until the pork chops are 145 F internal temp, turning and making sure they get brown on both sides. Set aside when done.
- Drain the excess grease and leave enough to sauté. Using the same pan, add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Then add mushrooms and sauté for 10 minutes or until brown and tender. Add in the cheese, heavy whipping cream, cooked bacon, salt and pepper to taste to the pan and mix together and cook over medium heat until sauce thickens.
- Serve sauce over pork chops and enjoy!