– If you have extra veggies in the fridge that need to be used, you can totally switch up this salad. Replace the cucumber with some sautéed zucchini or add in some chopped grilled asparagus. Replace the jalapeño with bell peppers for a milder, sweeter crunch or give it more of a Mediterranean vibe with oregano instead of cumin and some feta!
– 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
– Juice of 1 lemon
– 1/4 tsp. cumin
– Kosher salt
– Freshly ground black pepper
– 3 avocados, cubed
– 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, halved
– 1 small cucumber, sliced into half moons
– 1/3 c. corn
– 1 jalepeño, minced (optional)
– 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
– In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, and cumin. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
– In a large serving bowl, combine avocados, tomatoes, cucumber, corn, jalapeño, and cilantro. Gently toss with dressing and serve immediately.