Mexican 7 Layer Dip is an easy appetizer to make for parties. Layers Tex-Mex flavors come together in to make a simple cold dip to serve with tortilla chips.
- 1 -16 ounce can of refried beans
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 avocados, pitted and peeled, then mashed
- 1 pack of taco seasoning mix
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 cloves of freshly minced garlic
- 4 green onions, diced
- ½ cup black olives
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
How To Make Authentic 7-Layer Mexican Dip
Spread the refried beans in the bottom of a 9 or 10 inch clear dish. Mix together the Taco Seasoning and the sour cream
Spread this over the beans. Mix the mashed avocado with minced garlic and the lemon juice
Layer the guacamole over the sour cream. Sprinkle with the Cheddar Cheese, black olives and the diced tomato
Serve with Tortilla ChipsNo tags for this post.