These easy, healthy zucchini chips are so easy to make with only 2 ingredients
- 1 zucchini medium
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Slice the zucchini into rounds about a quarter inch thick. Place the chips in the air fryer basket or rack in a single layer.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of cheese over the chips, making sure to cover them. Cook for 12 minutes at 370º Fahrenheit or until the cheese is dark brown.
- Cook time: Check chips halfway through cook time to ensure they do not burn.
- Cutting: Use mandolin or sharp knife.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 780mg | Potassium: 574mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 825IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 586mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 6g