Back to Top
- 1 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate-flavored syrup
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup walnuts chopped, optional
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Beat butter for 30 seconds; add eggs and sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Stir in syrup, then flour.
- If using walnuts stir them in.
- Pour into pan and bake for 30 – 35 minutes.
- Combine sugar, milk and butter in a saucepan. Heat until boiling and boil for 30 seconds.
- Stir in semisweet chocolate chip until melted.
- Cool brownies slightly and pour glaze over brownies.
- Cool and cut into bars.
- Make sure butter is softened, but not melted
- Start with a new bottle of Hersheys chocolate syrup
- Spray measuring cup with non-stick spray to make measuring syrup easier
- Brownie tastes fine without glaze
- Glaze can be substituted for store-bought icing if desired
- Cut into small pieces because these brownies are RICH!