- 1 sheet Puff Pastry, thawed*
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips + 3 Tbsp, divided (milk, dark, or semi-sweet is fine)
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with non-stick foil, parchment paper, or grease with baking spray.
- On parchment paper, unfold the puff pastry dough until it is in a flat square. Cut the dough evenly into fourths.
- Divide the 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and marshmallows evenly between the four squares (about 2 Tbsp of each ingredient on each square). Fold the dough over and crimp the edges with a fork.
- Transfer the turnovers onto the baking sheet, spacing them evenly. Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until the pastry is puffed up and golden brown.
- Melt the remaining 3 Tbsp of chocolate chips in the microwave in 20 second increments, stirring after each hit. Once melted, drizzle chocolate over the turnovers.