- 1½ cup desiccated coconut (135 grams)
- ½ cup condensed milk (160 ml)
- ⅛ cup About 15 Hazelnuts or Almonds
- Mix 1 cup coconut and condensed milk together until combined.
- Coat a hazelnut in this mixture and roll into a ball. Continue until you have used all the mixture.
- Roll each ball in the remaining coconut and chill in the fridge before serving.
Course: Dessert Cuisine: Italian Keyword: Coconut Balls, Homemade RaffaelloNutrition Facts3-Ingredient Raffaello Coconut BallsAmount per ServingCalories96% Daily Value*Fat 6g9%Saturated Fat 5g31%Sodium 18mg1%Potassium 56mg2%Carbohydrates 8g3%Fiber 1g4%Sugar 7g8%Protein 1g2%Vitamin A 25IU1%Vitamin C 0.2mg0%Calcium 44mg4%Iron 0.4mg2%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.