Looking for healthy and easy snack ideas for kids? These quick and easy no-bake Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars are always a hit. Made with just 3 simple ingredients: Cheerios, peanut butter and honey. They’re perfect for breakfast, after school, or a quick grab-n-go snack. Toddlers, teens and adults love them!Keyword: 3 ingredients, cereal, easy, healthy, kids, peanut butter, snacks
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper or foil; set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat the peanut butter and honey over medium heat until melted and well combined.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Cheerios.
- Place the mixture into your prepared pan and press into place.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting.
- Keep any leftovers stored in the fridge.