Back to Top
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter, or allergy friendly sub
- 2/3 cup coconut flour or oat flour – here’s a coconut-free version
- 1/3 cup liquid sweetener, such as pure maple syrup or keto syrup
- optional 3 oz chocolate (melted with 3-4 tsp oil if desired for a smoother sauce)
- If not already soft, gently warm to soften the nut butter until easily stir-able. Combine all ingredients except optional chocolate – I found that using a food processor is much easier and yields more fully blended dough, but stirring by hand technically also works with a lot of arm strength. Blend until it resembles peanut butter cookie dough. (If using a dry nut butter, add a little oil or additional sweetener if needed to form a dough. Or if dough is too soft, add more oat flour.) Roll into balls. If desired, dip in melted chocolate, then place on a parchment or wax-lined tray and refrigerate or freeze to set. If not using chocolate, they do not need refrigeration.