1 Duncan Hines white cake mix.
1 cup of milk.
½ cup of vegetable oil.
1 small box of vanilla or almond pudding.
1 tsp of vanilla or almond extract.
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients together and pour into a greased and floured 9×13 pan.
- In a preheated oven to 350° bake for 32 to 35 minutes.
- To make the glaze, mix together 1 can of cream of coconut and 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Once the cake is ready, poke holes into it and pour the glaze evenly.
- Once the cake is cooled, mix 8 oz container of extra creamy cool whip and 12 oz of frozen grated coconut then frost the cake.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or so and Voila!
- Easy, peasy and sweet! This coconut cake is very delicious and fun to make. Give it a shot, it will make you proud!