Back to Top
- ▢1 pound medium shrimp (peeled & thawed, can remove tails)
- ▢1 tablespoon olive oil
- ▢2 tablespoons butter
- ▢4 cloves garlic minced
- ▢10 ounces grape tomatoes cut into halves
- ▢1/4 cup chicken broth
- ▢1 dash Italian seasoning
- ▢2 cups (packed) fresh baby spinach
- ▢Salt & pepper to taste
- ▢8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- Boil a salted pot of water for the pasta. Cook it al dente according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, add the oil and butter to a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic once the pan is hot, and cook it for about 30 seconds.
- Stir in the tomatoes, chicken broth, and Italian seasoning.
- Cook the tomatoes, stirring occasionally, until they start to lose their shape (about 5 minutes).
- Add the shrimp to the pan, followed by the spinach. Reduce the heat to medium. Let it cook for about 5 minutes, stirring it/turning the shrimp until they’re cooked through and the spinach has wilted.
- Season with salt & pepper as needed. Toss with the drained spaghetti. If you want a little more liquid in the sauce, add a bit of the hot pasta water.
No tags for this post.