Back to Top
- bananas sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 box Nilla Wafers shortbread cookies or Chessman cookies can be used also
- 2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3.4 oz instant banana cream pudding mix
- 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding mix or instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- htmlAdd heavy whipping cream to the bowl of a stand mixer or large bowl and beat on medium high speed for a minute or two until soft peaks form.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Add cream cheese to the bowl of a stand mixer or large bowl and beat until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat until combined.
- Add pudding mixes and milk and beat for 4 to 5 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Fold in two-thirds of the whipped cream.
- Line a 9 x13 baking dish with one layer of Nilla Wafer cookies. Top with half of the banana slices.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture on top of the bananas and add another layer of Nilla wafers.
- One more layer of banana slices, the remaining pudding mixture and then top with remaining whipped cream.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and garnish as desired. Mini Nilla Wafers, banana slices, or wafer crumbs are great ideas! Serve immediately.