1 1/2 lb.
Frozen Tater Tots
cloves garlic, minced
freshly chopped chives
Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain half the fat.
- To skillet add frozen tater tots, cooked bacon, cheddar, garlic, and chives and toss until combined.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk and pour over skillet. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake until eggs are set and tater tots golden, 45 minutes.
- Let sit 10 minutes, then slice and serve.