Back to Top
- 1 pkg Golden Oreos coarsely crushed
- 6 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 (3.4 oz pkg) instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 oz tub) Cool Whip thawed
- 4 cups chopped strawberries divided
- Grease an 8″ or 9″ square pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the coarse Oreo crumbs with the melted butter; toss to combine and coat completely until moist. Press the Oreo crumbs into the prepared pan in an even layer, compacting with the bottom of a glass if necessary.
- Wipe out the bowl and add in the pudding mix and the milk. Whisk for about 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in half of the Cool Whip (about 2 cups) until combined. Fold in two cups of the strawberries.
- Spread the mixture into the pan. Top with the remaining Cool Whip and the remaining strawberries. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight, until set.