Back to Top
- 3 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon chili garlic paste
- 1 lb flank steak chopped into bite sized pieces
- 3 Tablespoon of vegetable oil separated
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- ½ Tablespoon ginger grated
- 3 cups cooked and refrigerated rice
- 1 ½ cup kimchi
- salt and pepper to taste
- Make marinade by whisking together soy sauce, olive oil, rice vinegar, and chili garlic paste. Set aside 2 Tbsp of marinade for later, pour the rest on the flank steak. Set aside.
- Heat large skillet over medium high heat. Add 1 Tbsp vegetable oil. Add eggs, and stir, cook until scrambled. Remove from skillet.
- Wipe skillet clean if any eggs left in skillet, being careful not to burn yourself.
- Add 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil. Add steak to skillet and spread out in skillet, ensuring the pieces are not overlapping. Let sit for 20 seconds then stir. Cook steak for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the skillet.
- Add 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil to skillet. Add yellow onion, green onion, garlic, and ginger. Stir until onions have softened, about 3 minutes. Move onions to side of skillet and place rice in the center, spreading it evenly in the skillet. Allow it to cook undisturbed for about 30 seconds. Add reserved marinade and stir. Add kimchi, eggs, and steak. Stir for 1 minute more. Then plate and serve. Enjoy.
No tags for this post.