- 4 salmon fillets, I used verlasso salmon
- salt and pepper
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- zest of one lime
- 2 small zucchini
- 2 small yellow squash
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1 small red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- fresh parsley for garnish
- Heat grill to medium heat. Cut 4 sheets, enough to wrap the salmon and veggies, of heavy duty foil. Place salmon on center of aluminum foil and divide the veggies into each packet.
- In a small bowl add melted butter, lime juice, and zest of lime and mix. Pour evenly into each packet. Add lime wedge in each packet and bring up 2 sides of foil over salmon so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight ½-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
- Place salmon packets onto grill and grill for 13-15 minutes flipping at about 7 minutes.To serve carefully open packets and garnish with parsley.