If you are looking for a new and easy recipe to try today, then this is the one for you! Give it a try now and I promise you that it will not disappoint you at all! Have the most beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk (preferably whole)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 (14-ounces) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 cup frozen spinach, defrosted and chopped
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 pounds frozen cheese ravioli
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
Add butter and allow it to melt.
Add garlic and saute until aromatic.
Add flour and whisk for a minute or until golden brown.
Add milk and whisk until well blended.
Allow the mixture to simmer for a few minutes.
Add 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and cream cheese. Stir until well mixed.
Simmer for another 3 minutes or until the texture of the sauce becomes thick.
Add the spinach and artichoke hearts. Stir until just mixed.
Add the red pepper flakes and lemon juice. Stir until well blended.
Season with salt and pepper.
Remove the skillet from the heat.
Add a bit of the sauce into a 9×13-inch baking dish and spread it evenly.
Arrange the ravioli over the sauce.
Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients until everything is arranged in layers.
Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until done.
Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top.
Serve and enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 8 Servings