Back to Top
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined but tail left on
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot sauce, such as tabasco
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped, for serving
- French bread, sliced, for dipping
- Add butter, olive oil, Worcestershire, liquid smoke, creole seasoning, hot sauce, and garlic to an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Stir and let simmer 5-10 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, then remove from heat and let cool about 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and toss until fully coated in sauce. Cover with foil and chill at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and bake shrimp 10-15 minutes.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and top with fresh parsley. Serve immediately with French bread for dipping. Enjoy!