Back to Top
- 1½ pounds chicken breast
- 1-2 teaspoons olive oil (for brushing chicken)
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seafood seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- ½ cup celery (finely diced)
- ½ cup onions (finely diced)
- 5 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- ¼ teaspoon dill weed
- ¾ cup Duke’s mayonnaise (may need more or less)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- fresh cracked black pepper (a sprinkling)
- salt, pepper, +extra seasonings, if desired (see note)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Brush the chicken very lightly with a little olive oil.
- To season the chicken, mix together Old Bay Seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, and celery salt.
- Sprinkle chicken generously with seasoning on top and bottom.
- Place chicken on prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. (You may need more or less time depending on the thickness of your chicken)
- Once the chicken is done, let it cool and then dice it up into small chunks and place in a large bowl.
- Add diced celery, diced onions, diced eggs, sweet relish, and dill weed to the large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Next, stir in the mayonnaise a little at a time until your desired creaminess is reached.
- Stir in parsley and black pepper
- Taste and adjust the seasonings if needed. (see note)
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled. (about 1 hour)
- Stir before serving. Serve with crackers or on buttered croissants.