Back to Top
- 2 (8 oz.) can crescent rolls
- 2 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- ground cinnamon
- Spray a 13 x 9 baking pan with Pam or any other spray oil.
- Open one can of crescent rolls and stretch on bottom of pan. Seal holes together to form a crust.
- Blend together cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and 1 tsp vanilla with mixer until fluffy.
- Spread over dough, do not go all way to the edges.
- Stretch second can of dough over cream cheese filling, seal together with other crust.
- Melt butter in a saucepan mixed with remaining sugar.
- Brush or pour all of the butter mix over top crust, then sprinkle generously with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 for about 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool, then refrigerate before cutting into squares.