Slow Cooker Olive Garden Chicken Pasta is one of the most popular TikTok recipes out right now! its an easy, slow cooker dinner that’s creamy, cheesy, comforting, and loaded with incredible flavor!
- 1.5-2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- Only use 8 oz. of the Olive Garden Italian dressing (from a 16oz bottle)
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (jarred is fine too)
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp of parsley
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 8 oz Chicken broth
- 8 ounce block of full fat cream cheese
- 16 ounces penne pasta
- Add the chicken breasts to the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Pour over the Olive Garden Italian dressing, butter, broth, parsley and sprinkle over the parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Place the cream cheese on top.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 5-6 hours.
- When the chicken is tender boil your pasta according to box directions and drain.
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks mixing everything together.
- Toss the pasta in with the chicken and sauce and sprinkle with a little extra parmesan cheese if desired.
- Serve & ENJOY!