- 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast (1.5-2 lbs works fine)
- 16 ounces Olive Garden Italian dressing (or any Italian dressing) – Note: The olive garden dressing is high in sodium and can be salty so if desired choose a lower sodium dressing
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- To add after cooking time is up:
- 16 ounces Penne pasta (cook according to package directions and drain well)
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
Step 1: Into the slow cooker, add the chicken breasts.
Step 2: Pour the Olive Garden Italian dressing on top and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper.
Step 3: On top, add the cream cheese.
Step 4: Cover with the lid and set on high. Cook the chicken for 4 hours. Or 5 to 6 hours on low.
Step 5: Begin preparing the pasta when the cooking time of the chicken is almost done. Cook the pasta according to the package direction.
Step 6: Once the chicken is cooked, shred using 2 forks.
Step 7: Add the drained pasta to the chicken and sauce. Stir, then sprinkle on top the rest of the Parmesan cheese.
Step 8: Serve immediately. Enjoy!